Total Pageviews

Monday, October 11, 2010

New school panic attack

Since it is the first day back for term 4, it got all of my friends thinking: LAST Term for the YEAR. And, for us year 6's, that means AWESOME. Why? because we graduate from Primary, and go onto bigger and better things. (Also known as intermediate.) But it has got me stressing such things like : "OMG, a new school!!! I won't know ANYONE besides my friends who are going!!!!" Farm Cove intermediate is HUGE compared to my current school. Plus, it's so big they put kids in different AREAS. What if I dont get in an area with My BFF, Emma? I feel the need to hyperventailate into a paper bag just THINKING about it. But, I always sweat the small stuff, so I don't think this is will be as huge as I think it is. I mean, one time I was kept awake ALL night about the fact that my cat hadn't come in for the night, so he might have died. *Pfft, like THAT was plausible* So I guess I'm gonna have a great time at Farm Cove.


Paper bags and Heavy breathing,
-Dr. Boomdigga

1 comment:

  1. Intermediate will be the best time of your life you're going to love it and everyone will want to be your friend because you're totally cool :)

    ReplyDelete