Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween? Hmm, no thanks

Halloween is only 21 days away, and surpirsingly, NO ONE I know is excited. I have two theories for that A) We are kiwis, we dont believe in Halloween. B) We dont like candy (What? Of COURSE we like candy!! We invented the PINEAPPLE LUMPS, for Pete's sake!!) We are just getting too old. Remember when you would boast to your friends about how much candy you got last year, and what costume you're gonna wear? Now when you talk like this, you seem like a child. Last year we were all bubbling with excitment, but now it's gone. It kinda feels sad, knowing that the small kid inside of you is slowly fading away. It makes me feel like an emo when I think about it. But now for the list of things I shall hate when Halloween comes around:
1: Before I moved, we had a huge driveway. NO ONE came for candy. Now I live on a street close to my school. KIDS WILL COME RUNNING. I am NOT giving up my chocolate for a kid who's been taped up in toilet roll!
2: My dog will go NUTS when strange little people come to scream down my door.
3; Halloween has turned into CHRISTMAS!! All the stores are STOCKING shelf after SHELF of the stuff we dont even NEED! They put up all the stalls filled with M&M signs with the red one dressed as a vampire. What has the world COME to? I mean, New Zealand doesnt even CELEBRATE Halloween! It's An AMERICAN tradition!!!

Ghosts and Ghouls,
-Dr. Boomdigga
P.S. Congrats to the Fail Friday winner, Bike FAIL!

2 comments: