Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Funny Facebook status!

Has anyone else ever been stuck sitting at your computer, thinking of a funny status to put? I have had this a LOT. But, I have been cheating recently, with funny facebook status websites. Here are my top 5 funniest from some of the websites I have been on: *BTW, I didn't rank them in any order, it was to hard to do that.*

1) Did you know that "Dammit I'm Mad" spelled backwards is "Dammit I'm Mad?" ...Your mind = Blown.
2) I believe that everything happens for a reason. Usually, the reason is somebody screwed up.
3) BEWARE: Today is ask a stupid question day. If you work at IT or customer service, you won't notice a change.
4) Chuck Norris and Superman once made a bet. The loser had to wear his underwear on the outside.
5) If a giant talking rabbit were trying to steal my cereal, I'd probably be too busy screaming and stabbing to call him "silly."

Hope you liked them!

Likes and Tags,
-Dr. Boomdigga

P.S. Why don't you put in your favourite facebook status in the comments below?

No comments:

Post a Comment