Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Disgruntled Youtubers

While I was searching funny Star Wars videos on Youtube, I came across this one video that had REALLY ticked one person off. The video was called "Luke, I am your mother." It was simply a video that instead of Vader quoting this famous line, someone had recorded over the word 'father' and turned it into 'mother'. It was only 15 seconds, but still, many, MANY ticked off commenters wrote the following: 'Waste of fifteen seconds of my life go crawl into a corner and die, why would you MAKE a video like that?!?' Which I am pretty sure is called OVEREACTING. But there was one person who must have just been really ticked off. They wrote of the following. "That was a complete waste of my time. I dont know WHY you even HAVE these many views. You are a stupid low life IDIOT who has nothing more to his life than a jar of peanuts. You should just not be even THINKING of doing another video like that! I hate you AND your video." May I remind you that was 15 seconds long, and it probably took the comment 5 minutes to be written. Think about it, ok? next time dont waste your energy and get ALL worked up over nothing, like many people do on Youtube (You don't want to become on of THEM, do you??)

Manners And Nice Comments,
-Dr Boomdigga

P.S. Remeber to vote for this week's FAIL Friday!! Check my last post and comment to vote.

2 comments:

  1. any youtubers are so crack up i just read the comments sometimes and don't even watch the videos lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same and there was this one spoof of a crash bandicoot movie trailer and everyone was like 'OMG I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL IT COMES OUT!!!' *It was a FAAAAAKE, Duh!*

    ReplyDelete