Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Friend Request DENIED

I'm pretty sure everyone has this problem, and I'm also pretty sure everyone HATES it. So, let's say I'm happily scrolling through Facebook, and I happen to look at my new friend requests. Most of these people are either people I may have met at school ONCE, and some others are people from the other side of the world, say, India. Seriously, how did they search my name? They aren't mutal friends to anyone I know, and they always have the strangest profile pics. One had an Ed Hardy snake, which looked kinda weird. I have 56 friends on Facebook, *I think so anyway, I haven't been on in ages* while my BFF, Emma,  has 124. How? she adds The Simpsons characters. She has 10 Lisas, 8 Barts, 12 Homers, and tons of Mayor Quimbys, Barney Gumble, and Moe. Seriously, it's quite pathetic. *Yes, I DID go there.* Well, I'm bored, so I'm now going to search through the FAIL blog.

Likes And Pokes,
-Dr. Boomdigga

2 comments:

  1. Oh, and don't bother telling me I'm too young for Facebook, because basically half of the population on it are under 15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. correction you only have to be 13 to go on facebook.

    ReplyDelete