Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I. HATE. SINGSTAR.

Yes, I know that hate is a strong word, but you can't really "strongly dislike" anything. I hate singstar because: Singstar +  My brother = The same song repeated over and over. (And over and over and over...)
This ONE song may cost Josh his life. 'These words' by Natasha Bedingfield may be the worst song EVER, thanks to my brother.
Also, that song is distracting me from my work. I cannot THINK while that is on in the background, which explains why I haven't been on Blogger in a while, because when I ask to go on here, he asks to go on Singstar. (At least now I know who the so-called "Evil' twin is.) No! I'm NOT evil! Yes, you are. Uh, NO! I'm Nooot! Dude, you are. End OF.
I know the majority of you are thinking, "He's a KID, cut him some SLACK." But HEY, guess what? We are the SAME AGE! Twins, Ok? He MAY like Singstar and he MAY not know this is very annoying after a while, but still, he is a boy, and he is my brother. Isn't that what God invented them for? To annoy people to their wit's end? I'm pretty sure.

Singstar and Playstation,
- Dr. Boomdigga
(P.S. The italics were a conversation I had with Joshy.)

1 comment:

  1. To all worried members of my Family: (i.e. Aunty Erin) Please, do NOT take 'This one song may cost him his life' thing seriously.

    ReplyDelete