Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

Geek POWER!!!!

Geek: Noun. Informal.
  • an unfashionable or socially inept person

  • [usually with modifier] a knowledgeable and obsessive enthusiast:

  • i.e (a computer geek)


  • I classify myself as a geek. I have glasses, I am OBSESSED with Star Wars, Back To The Future AND I know more general knowledge than anyone else in my class. I am also basically in the smartest group for everything, except math. Math is hard. I take pride in this statement because I believe that the geeks shall inherit the Earth. But are other people proud of being geeks? A few years ago would probably have been no: normally it was used as a taunt, i.e if someone was smarter than you, and you felt like to needed to punch BACK, you would call them that. But, are people stereotyping geeks? Most of us, including me, think of geeks as super smart people with braces, glasses and suspenders. I consider myself one of the lucky ones, since that my Grandma doesn't dress me, but she has a good sense of style.

    Happy Geeking!
    -Dr. Boomdigga

    P.S. I haven't been on Blogger in a while because I wanted to see how many views
    I can get without even being on

    No comments:

    Post a Comment