Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 06, 2010

EPIC MOVIES!!!

Is Star Wars possibly the best movie saga EVER? Do bears poop in the woods? YES! But, of course, the originals were better. The prequels (Episodes 1-3) I think didn't really fit with the first ones. Not as many epic battles. George Lucas, is just pure awesome. I worship him, but not in a way that makes me so obsessed I think I am a real Jedi.(Even though I have a plastic lightsabre) Star Wars has left a legacy, I think. I mean, it is as timeless as Grease (I have seen it thrice) and the Back To The Future movies, which were also pure awesome. Poor Micheal J. Fox, though. You can just kinda imagine him sitting there, trying to hold a glass of water, or something. *Search him on Google Images, he looks so YOUNG!!* One very very awesome movie, was Family Guy Blue Harvest! I mean, FAMILY GUY! My favourite show! And STAR WARS! Ohmigod!!! It's so awesome to put those to together! Why can't all people have ideas like that?!?


Yay! STAR WARS!
-Dr. Boomdigga

No comments:

Post a Comment