Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

BEST SUMMER EVA!!

First off, to answer any rumors, no, I am not dead. I was on HOLIDAY! (Did you know that the word "Holiday" came from the Latin word Electronia Rehabius, which translates directly to Electronic Rehab?)
Anyway, I have come up with a NEW way to blog! It is called Pic-Bloggin'!  My first topic using this break-through technology is Best things to do this summer Beach edition!

     Get a nice sunburn. *Extra credit: Follow up with a sweet tan line!*
    
    Wear your bathing suit for at least five hours straight.
    Eat an ice cream with sand in it. (Mmm, Gritty!)





 

That's all I have time for. (This took me half an hour to do, and I'm still in my PJs.) But remember, if you get on tape, you could get it in cash!

See ya!
- Dr. Boomdigga.

No comments:

Post a Comment