Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 02, 2010

The people who I love to hate!

I'm not pretty sure if that made sense, but hey, who do I need to impress? (Oh, right, a whole lot of readers, never mind.) OK, like I said, I strongly dislike quite a few people. And since the year is coming to an end, It is now that I have decided to give you a list of my most hated celebrities of 2010.
  1. Justin Beiber. It is true, with many people even questioning if he is a boy or not, how CAN'T you hate him? Also, I have a confession to make. When I first heard his song "One Time", I thought it was pretty cool... until I found out he was a dude. 
  2. Simon Cowell. The rudest, most insensitve man to ever walk the earth. Hold on a second, Simon has second place, for the winner is...
  3. Kanye West. "Taylor, Taylor, Imma let you finish..." It all started with those six words. How could somene be so cruel? Taylor is nice! Plus, at a recent concert, he was screaming into the mic that TAYLOR should say sorry! What did SHE do? Make you look like a jerk? Im sorry Kanye, you did that yourself.
  4. Everyone on "The Jersey Shore". Those stupid over-sized oompa loompas.
  5. Katie Price (A.K.A. Jordan) What a weirdo.

1 comment:

  1. OH YEAH JERSEY SHORE YEAH. ya dick jersey shores owns.!

    ReplyDelete